Windows 11 22H2 is the first major update of Windows 11, after nearly a year since Windows 11 was officially released to the public. Microsoft has released the official Windows 11 22H2 version on September 20, 2022 with many new features and improvements such as Start Menu with folders, Tabs in File Explorer, new Task Manager interface, new gestures, ...
Outstanding Features Windows 11 22H2 (Sun Valley 2)
- New Snap Layout drag and drop interface.
- New Spotlight feature for desktop.
- New Start Menu folder to group apps.
- New option to change battery count on Start Menu.
- Features drag and drop files, applications to the Taskbar.
- Experience the new Taskbar optimized for tablets.
- New Task Manager interface
- New live subtitles feature.
- Voice access feature controls the device by voice.
- New touch gestures for tablets.
- The new Smart App Control (SAC) feature blocks dangerous apps.
- The Legacy interface is more intuitive.
- Focus feature update.
- Updated File Explorer, better OneDrive integration and editing.
- Updated Quick Settings with Bluetooth device control options.
- Added automatic printer detection in the Print Queue and Print application dialog.
- Option to uninstall updates from Settings app.
- Processor: CPU or system 1GHz or faster
- Ram: Recommended >= 4GB
- Hard drive capacity: 32GB
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or higher with 1.0 . WDDM driver
- Display: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768
Windows 11 version information 21H2
- Operating System: Windows 11
- Version: 22H2
- Build (Build): 22621,382
- Official release: September 20, 2022
Download Windows 11 22H2