Remote access to another computer has been a necessity for remote controlling on your computer from another device or remote accessing others computer from your device. Although more and more remote accessing apps are keeping rising these years, Anydesk is still one of the best remote access program for Windows 11. This article will show you how to free download Anydesk on Windows 11 devices.
All You Should Know About Anydesk for Windows
Being the fast Remote Desktop Application and the world’s most comfortable remote desktop application, AnyDesk team has developed this Remote Control app for Windows 11 PC. And you can download the latest version of AnyDesk for free. What’s more Anydesk supports almost all the operating systems and all the devices.
Key Features of Anydesk for Windows:
- Lightly designed.
- Smooth Remote Desktop connections.
- Easy Online Remote Collaboration.
- Compatible with earlier Windows versions.
- Always free updates.
System Requirements of Anydesk Free on Windows 11
Before installing Anydesk to your Windows PCs, you should know the system and hardware requirements:
Windows Server 2003 SP2 and newer
How to Free Download and Install AnyDesk on Windows 11?
Free download AndDesk on Windows 11 is easy as ABC, which is the same way of downloading and installing other programs.
- Download AnyDesk setup file from its official website;
- After downloading, double click on the downloaded setup file;
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click “Yes”;
- Follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file.
How to Uninstall AnyDesk on Windows 11?
Although AnyDesk is the best remote access program, but you may need to uninstall it for some reason. Now you can follow the steps below to uninstall AnyDesk from Windows 11.
- Click Win icon on Taskbar;
- Search for Control Panel and choose it;
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon;
- Select “AnyDesk” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall”;
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on“YES” button;
- Wait until the Windows operating system finished the Anydesk uninstalltion.